Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Loving (#1): Gingham

Hey everyone! My name is Cilla (baby_lush11), and I’m a new writer for TTT. I am not one of the four writers that have already been revealed as I applied after the announcement, but hopefully you will become acquainted with me fairly quickly. As an aspiring fashion editor, the opportunity to contribute to this blog was one I couldn’t let pass by, and I’m extremely excited to share my take on style, (possibly) beauty, and all things fashion with you guys.

As far as what I will be posting, sky really is the limit. I want the thoughts I share with you to be as organic –and not forced- as possible, so my posts will be a reflection of the things I’m into. One segment I will definitely be posting is called ‘Loving’, where I talk about a trend that I currently love –ranging from patterns and cuts to accessories and colours - and incorporate it into my doll’s style. Hopefully you all enjoy!

---




Gingham is one of the major patterns of the upcoming season, replacing the love of plaid during the A/W of 2013. The pattern is perfect for Spring because it not only incorporates the classic shades of black and white, but also has a softer presence in comparison to the heavy appearance of plaid. Here are a few ways I would style Gingham:






What are your thoughts on Gingham, and how would you style the pattern? Also, how do you feel about this segment? Let me know what you think below.




15 comments:

  1. There is no gingham in the first outfit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought those were sparkles.

      Delete
    2. They look it from afar but they are gingham :)
      http://imgur.com/Tc9rTLs

      Delete
  2. great post!
    I have mixed feelings for gingham, since I like seeing it on other people but I haven't yet found a way to incorporate it in my style.
    p.s. that moschino skirt ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you hun, and I know what you mean. Gingham is difficult to style if it isn't something you'd typically go for. I'm sure you'll find a way to incorporate it though!

      Delete
  3. I love the post! Keep them coming (:

    ReplyDelete