Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Styled Outfit: Hotbuys Vinyl Bouquet Coat

*Originally posted April 2015*

So I've seen many great looks with the brand new Hotbuys Vinyl Bouquet Coat, and they're really inspiring me to hurry up and make some looks with mine! It costs 25SD's, which is a little pricey, but it is Dior inspired, so you do pay for the Couture! (Dior Spring Couture 2015)
I did attempt some colour in there with the middle look, but I don't like it - the purple is fine, but I don't like the items I've chosen for the look which is a pity! I do love the D&G top from the first look though, I think that surprised me a little and with some better shoes this is a look I wanna wear soon =D

1 comment:

  1. looks great! and one year to late might be a new highscore at procrastinating ;)

    ReplyDelete