Sunday, August 29, 2010

Street Chic: Stardoll Style, Pink Lady

TREND VAULT EDITION

http://i35.tinypic.com/15ytbgh.png

I love this outfit SO MUCH, I thought - "I have to feature this". So I am. But nothing included in it is really trending right now, so I had to dig around in the 'trend vault'!

Who: sweet_3094
What: Shades of pink: 2007, when pink was the new black!
Wear: YSL dress, over sized jacket, and hot pink platforms!

* Know someone who is rocking this seasons hottest trends or maybe even yourself? Leave a comment below for a chance to be featured in our daily 'Street Chic' segment!

3 comments:

  1. Ahmm.Interesting outfit.

    Actually,I`m wearing suite shop creation.Inspired by Coco Rocha`s wedding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's very nice, but I don't like the makeup

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't like eyes. But outfit Looks not bad :) Check mine ;) Fol_let

    ReplyDelete