Sunday, August 29, 2010

Trash the Designs?
























Here at Tyler's Top Trends we try to keep you updated with everything going on, on Stardoll that is fashion related. Well, late tonight I found out some very saddening news.

When we last informed you that the design Triangles was being released for the hit clothing line, M by Marcela, it sold like hot cakes. The Mandala pattern, which happens to be the one that is currently selling has somehow disappeared from Marcela's design studio, making it one hot and wanted item. But, it gets worse, the next pattern that was set to release, the Mosaic, is also gone.

Assuming that these designs won't be remade, the line was great while it lasted.

Could we be expecting a new collection anytime soon? ... And would you want one?

We'll keep you posted!

Update:
The designs were not deleted, but the maxi dress as to which the designs go on!

6 comments:

  1. I think that someone might have hacked the account. I suggest she change her password. The reason I think so is that the anonymous attacker didn't like her designs, and was very jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes it happens to me, I got one design hanging in my studio and when I logg in the next day it's gone...But it mostly happens when I logg in from a different computer...

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a shame, I was really hoping to get one of the Mosaic or Mandala designs :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it's because the amy claire dress is gone from the templates.
    I saw a post about it yesterday on stardoll's most wanted.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ack, I missed the triangles ;(
    I hope Marcela doesn't quit, I think her designs were lovely; and original, despite all anonymousers

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Tyler, thanks for your suport, but I think you misunderstood. I still have the designs, but the Amy Claire dress (maxi dress) is gone, and nothing else is good with the patterns like that dress. I still had one of the mosaic and I sold it on the minute I put it for sale, and now they're bidding for it on the buyers account. Anyway, whenever another nice dress is avaible I'll make more stuff with "Mosaic".
    x,
    Marcela

    ReplyDelete