Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Top Fall Trends!

Tyler's Top Trends is the blog to escape all the drama, enjoy some fashion, stardoll-related news, and just cool down from all the heat you can find in PSG, or other gossip filled blogs, so what am I going to be doing? Reporting latest fashion trends, magazine editorials, covers, and mix in with stardoll of course, since this is itself a stardoll-related blog :D

One of the trends I noticed while scrolling down page after page from various designers, I noticed a few trends, which are very noticeable, throughout the collections. In fact, quite a few trends come up while analyzing the details behind these outfits, here are a few trends I noticed (sorry for not including pictures, since I am not using my personal laptop.)

1- Foxy Fur: Whether it was real fur, or faux one of the trends this fall is fur coats, and fur vests. This trend is quite high-class for a lot of people, some are against (quite a few I can come up with), and some do not think its a bad idea but wouldn't be caught wearing fur. A few designers who used this trend include the famous Chanel, Burberry Prorsum, Fendi, and Acne. Fur provides a way to escape the cold weather and look remarkable, but are you against using fur? may it be real or faux?

2- Golden Age: We all know fall collections are filled with very smart, dull colors, such as beige, navy, black, dark colors, but what was a seen trend was how a few designers, such as the deceased Alexander McQueen, Diane Von Furstenburg, and Balmain; used the color gold in their collections, bright, cheerful, and very fashionable, the textiles printed on dresses and outfits were superb, what do you think of this Golden trend?

3- Mashion: Mashion is what I described as Man+Fashion, a few designers such as Alexander Wang, Celine Phoebe Philo, decided to do minimalistic male designs, the looks are quite manly especially in the trousers part, of course, the look still is fantastic, but Mashion? Would you be caught wearing clothes that look like they have been taken off a men's shop?

So what do you think of the three trends in fall?

8 comments:

  1. Real fur should be never 'trend' , it should be forbidden, shame on you for advertising it like it is nothing..

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh woah,I totally agree with Milena.

    ReplyDelete
  3. O_O
    I basically interpreted what I saw in shows, I didn't judge it, I dint say I like it, I just wrote what the trend itself was.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fur has been used by people for millions of years, even before the Stone Age. So I don't get how people can be so against fur nowadays. Even though I'm an animal lover and for their rights and everything, I still don't have anything against real fur.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am not saying I am pro fur, because I am not - but in the fashion industry if it is a trend, it is a trend.

    ReplyDelete