Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Street Chic: Stardoll Style, The Outsiders

STYLE ICON EDITION!

http://i34.tinypic.com/263khlt.png

Who: bluegreen86
What: This season’s outdoorsy looks are a breath of fresh air!
Wear: In this case, a whole bunch of creative goodness!

Now I know this trend doesn't necessarily mean to literally dress like you're at one with nature - but I felt like Mel really captured this look, she is trending it on Stardoll. If you are into this look and want to give it a go, try using the outdoors as inspiration.

* Know someone who is rocking this seasons hottest trends or maybe even yourself? Leave a comment below for a chance to be featured in our daily 'Street Chic' segment!

9 comments:

  1. shake-something is really AMAZING check her out, I featured her in my blog too, she's really creative and inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it!
    o;

    && Maybe I`m rocking the trends?
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The outfit looks stunning as always

    ReplyDelete
  5. The outfit is really great but you almost always feature the-so-called 'elites'.
    Search a bit harder and I'm sure that you can find someone who isn't famous but still dresses great

    ReplyDelete
  6. I feel that I do feature a lot of well known people, but think about it. I am not going to waste all of my time searching for someone - that is why I give people the opportunity to speak up in the comments, otherwise, it's hard for me to come across you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Check marikate14
    Her outfit is amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Check marikate14
    Her outfit is amazing :)

    ReplyDelete