Saturday, September 18, 2010

Recherche, The World Issue

http://i52.tinypic.com/27yd21.png

Recherche Magazine is gearing up for a new and - most likely terrific issue. The spoiler (above) was given to Tyler's Top Trends exclusively, but since I have been busy, I did not publish it in time. By now, I am pretty sure a few different blogs have this posted.

Anyways, this should be a good issue. I feel as if it is going to be mixing many different cultures and fashion religions into one whole phenomenon. We'll just have to wait and see.

Also, I am trying to get this blog updated, but school is out of control. Some of my current writers haven't been publishing anything, and I am not sure why. If you are interested in becoming a writer here - message me!

2 comments:

  1. I like the world issue idea, you could do so much with it.

    . P.s. I'm very interested in becoming a writer so I'll mail ya

    ReplyDelete