Friday, October 1, 2010

Stardoll Fashion Week Day 4: color.fashion.chic

http://i.imgur.com/mUM1O.png

From what I hear, today was not the best day for SFW. Allure Magazine didn't get released, which could potentially affect the brand and there was many delays. However, there were two collections that shined and of course, Tyler's Top Trends is here to review them!

Today, color.fashion.chic made its' debut. This could possibly be the biggest collection that Stardoll Fashion Week has seen so far, I loved it - actually. I could tell that there was a lot of work put into the whole creation process and obviously, the owner deserves her credit!

Here's what she had to say about the line:
"Autumn is a combination of different colors. They are intense and beautiful. In my collection are clothes in the colors of autumn leaves, and cool colors. I am inspired by clothes from 50s and 60s, but there are also modern and classical elements. The style of my collection is feminine and elegant and there are a lot of floral motifs."
Click here to view the rest of the collection yourself!

What do YOU think about 'color.fashion.chic'?

2 comments: