Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Stardoll Fashion Week Kicks Off!

If you didn't already know, one of the most anticpated Stardoll events of the year is currently taking place! Stardol Fashion Week has officially begun. Although the event itself is amazing, I really want to focus on the talent that you can find within the brand...

You know, the actual fashion.

(Below is the schedule):

















I understand that the image is a little small, making it somewhat hard to read. Bare with me! There is only one thing I have a problem with the fact that all the media partners are included except for a select few. We are basically publishing the same thing that bigger blogs have previously. Over, and over, and over again.

Too bad I have an opinion, my reviews will be released as soon as I check out the collections. Tyler's Top Trends will have a full coverage support system. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment