Sunday, October 3, 2010

Lipstick Magazine: Review



I am honestly in shock!

Earlier today, Lipstick Magazine was released to the public and after little anticipation, Lipstick is stepping up their game. I was expecting some surprise, but this exceeding my expectations by a long shot. By a long shot. The Sept/Oct 2010 issue features Charlotte Rose as the Covergirl and although she looks nothing like herself, she does look great. A lot of retouching I assume *laughs*. She goes on to say in her Covergirl interview that she does not know why people know who she is because she's "never done anything of great importance" and that she "could not imagine her life without E". That's why you're releasing new issues left and right, huh, Charlotte? Typical elites, I tell ya'!

I was so excited when I found out that I was being featured as a model for an article featured in this issue of the magazine because of the fact that this IS a landmark issue for the brand.



Congratulations, Lipstick! Next time TTT wants an exclusive!

What are your thoughts?

5 comments:

  1. I thought it was a very creative issue! certainly an improvement from the comeback issue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is the matter with starcathie's face in that last picture?
    0_o

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally agree Tyler.

    Charlotte's interview was all about kissing the no longer existant Eternity's ass. xD I thought her entire interview sucked ;D

    But lipstick certainly did improve it's graphics.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this post was more about attacking me for being a typical elite with contradicting words rather than reviewing the magazine.

    ReplyDelete