Saturday, October 2, 2010

Stardoll Fashion Week Day 6: V &T, Flawless Bridal Couture, Ribbon



V&T was one of the anticipated collections that was released by Vasia28 and Tonia.ftw today. It was a Spring line that consisted of a lot of foliage. An Eco friendly collection. I think that if I could describe this collection in one word it would have to be: smart.


















The next clothing collection that was presented today during SFW was Flawless Bridal Couture. It is quite unfortunate because when disaster struck the line, only four dresses were shown. Better luck next year?






















Last, but not least: Ribbon. *yawn*

Which line was your favorite?

2 comments:

  1. Wow,I was the thinking the same thing!Lol,stop stealing my thoughts!Jk :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Probably V&T because I adored the 'Eco' theme and it had the most quality embedment

    ReplyDelete