Saturday, October 2, 2010

Stardoll Fashion Week Day 6: Recherche Magazine

Earlier today many witnessed the release of the September issue of Recherche Magazine. As a lot of you may know, I am a big supporter of Recherche for many reasons. I love their consistency with issues and I love their creativity and hard work.



This could easily be the magazines most-important issue. Not only is it the September issue, but it was released during Stardoll Fashion Week. The magazine featured a boy on the cover, Nojarama. I felt like this really set it apart from other magazines that made issues public during this big event because of the fact that it was so daring and unexpected.

I loved seeing all the different cultural fashion and a lot of the articles were very informative. I felt like the Coverboy interview was a little... all over the place. But other then that, perfect! Congratulations to the team!

Opinions?

2 comments: