Saturday, October 2, 2010

Stardoll Fashion Week Day 6: vaniTEEN Magazine

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I am so excited to talk about this next magazine because I have seen the process and I have witnessed the hard work that went into this issue.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


It's vaniTEEN! For the first and debut issue, this magazine has already made a big impact on the Stardoll fashion world today, even the entertainment industry I suppose you could say. The graphics are not the best, but they are not the worst. I was really happy to see the release of this issue because I took part in a lot of it. You can see our Prep Style competition winner, liajm featured as a model in an article that I wrote, 'Incomplete Without Elite'. This magazine will hopefully be around for quite some time. Not only am I a staff member, but a big fan at that! Be sure to click on the link dropped in this paragraph to read the whole issue, it's great!

What are you thoughts on the debut issue of vaniTEEN?

3 comments:

  1. I really liked it! I thought kylie made a great cg, and I enjoyed reading the articles (:

    It was really great to be a model in to! thanks again!

    ReplyDelete