Monday, November 29, 2010

New Release: Sunny Bunny














Sunny Bunny is back, for another hit and miss among sophisticated Stardoll dressers. Sure, their previous line of accessories was cute....if you're an eight year old. However, not ever member of Stardoll is below the age of ten and we'd all like some recognition I'm sure. From the brightly colored hair extensions to the babyish hair bows, Sunny Bunny has yet to create an accessory that I would actually wear. And they've recently released a clothing store. My first complaint about this store is, the pieces in general. Every piece looks like a mockery of something you'd find in the Tingeling store. Another thing is that they pieces appear to be layered, as in you can buy only pieces of a certain outfit but every outfit is almost all one piece. Most importantly, I'm sure that almost everyone(above the age of ten) would agree that the Sunny Bunny pieces are just as tacky as their accessories.

I can guarantee every TTT reader that I will not be purchasing a single thing from this sad excuse of a store. Will you buy anything? Why or why not?

10 comments:

  1. I agree 99% Im only going too buy the Small Fringe Black wig when it is Fixed from its error

    ReplyDelete
  2. These clothes don't reflect the accessories store at all - I thought the clothes would be very harajuku or at least be a little bit sweet and lolita-ish. They don't match...

    ReplyDelete
  3. i agree with pop_star1234

    you can use that wig for great looks. i have already seen some;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the eyelashes and eyeshadow thing.

    Plus you wrote 'An TTT reader' when it should be 'A TTT reader'

    ReplyDelete
  5. I actually like the Sunny Bunny accessories, but the clothes are hideous.
    x[

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heck yes! And very poorly designed compared to other shops.. the tan leather boots are something I would have bought,but Stardoll gives me yet another excuse to spend precious stardollars on pieces that can single handedly ruin my outfit.

    Well,if this continues,you can surely count me as a new rares collector!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks a lot for writing this, it was unbelieveably informative and told me a ton

    ReplyDelete
  8. brand valium valium high yahoo - buy msj valium online

    ReplyDelete