Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Fashion Face-Off 8 - Elegant Bows

Sorry for the semi-late post.

Bows have been an on going trend from earlier this year that Stardoll users can't seem to get enough of since many still make use of their designer bows to their simple kawaii accessories.

Today I found these two beautful examples of a way to use bows in your outfits and look mature, sophisticated, and elegant all in one!

I could picture either of the two sitting, viewing a glorious high fashion show.


They both have their own style which is a fierce hit for me, but, who is the fiercest of them all?

Vote in comments!
*And remember, if you are an anonymous voter, please list your Stardoll user-name after your vote.
Thank you

7 comments:

  1. Definitely Violenca! I think her outfit is beautifully structured and manages to accomplish something very,very hard : making (kinda)gothic immensely classy. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Violenca.
    Love her style.

    ReplyDelete
  3. kurca
    I love Violenca's originality and I like where it is going, but I think it is overdone.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kurcza's outfit is so cute!! But, my vote goes to Violenca for the sheer fact that I like it better, it's more fierce, more high fashion, more me.

    ~ Zoë

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love both of them, but there is something about violenca that makes me say she is SO FIERCE it's almost unreal.

    My vote goes to Violenca

    ReplyDelete
  6. Violenca for sure :]
    DimisG09

    ReplyDelete