Saturday, November 27, 2010

Style_Magazine: Hot New Design!



















Style_Magazine has recently released a beautiful, new design. And as she's only selling one hundred pieces, I'm sure my fellow Stardoll members are flocking to her Starbazaar to purchase one of these amazing dresses before they are all sold out.

As far as the colors and patterns of the design are concerned, it doesn't scream Fall or Winter at all. However, how could you pass these up when they are so beautifully designed. From the shape of the dress to the overall pattern, it's clear how much talent Style_Magazine has when it comes to designing. In the photo above you can see how she's dressed up one of her own designs and is wearing it proudly I'm sure.

I've just purchased one of these gorgeous dresses; will you purchase one as well?

Interested in snagging a Style_Magazine dress? Click here!

3 comments:

  1. I love it, but you make 'snag' sound like they will all sell out in like 2 minutes...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not a fan, really. Like you mentioned, they're out of season. The design is unclear and a bit hard to look at. But I can tell she is proud, I'm not trying to knock down her ethic or anything ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Personally I think it looks like she took 100 shitty white dresses and vomited all over them.

    ReplyDelete