Sunday, November 21, 2010

You've Been Fined!

Stardoll\








As fashion becomes Stardoll's main blogging outlet and love, I was only wondering what could actually help the industry go farther. That's when Elite-girl introduced me to a project she was eager to work on. She explained to me that she only needed a team and that her dreams would soon become a reality.

I had to jump on this one immediately! That's when I started to brainstorm and get interested in how far we could actually go with the project, that's where you all come in.

STARDOLL'S FASHION POLICE is born!

The team consists of Linda (Elite-girl), Lolita (Miss_LolitaF), and I (Tylerisbold)! It is sure to grow over time and if you show a true interest, I am sure we could add you to the staff in no time! But until then, I am asking you to get a feel for the blog and give it a chance. After all, this is what keeps Stardoll alive, no? Tyler's Top Trends will also be sponsoring the project!

Click here to become a follower and find out more information!

5 comments:

  1. Have you seen this?

    http://wiredgossip.blogspot.com/2010/11/worst-threesome-ever.html

    I tought it was fake

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tought it was fake? Correction*
    *I thought it was fake



    Honestly It sounds like something they actually do on E! (tv show) Im interested in seeing Further more..
    for it too be called her Dream(really?) I think that was a little too much

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fashionpolicesd.blogspot.com

    ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol its not my dream, I was just very interested in the blog since august/september when I made the blog.

    ^_^ WHEN I MADE THE BLOG IN AUGUST SEPTEMBER, before that fashion police was created...

    ReplyDelete
  5. This project seems like with the right staff it could go reallly far...Im so excited about it and im going to follow now! :)

    -Hawt....

    ReplyDelete