Saturday, November 20, 2010

A 'Sin' Filled Treat

If you know, I am a writer and I decided to bring back my closed blog , Deadly Doll Studios, from the dead to bring you guys another story, produced by me, called, 'Livin' In Sin.' My new risque and drama filled project.

I would love for more people to audition for it! So I am asking you lovely readers would you mind?

The plot of my new storyline is
- Living in the hot bed we call Star Vegas, we follow the lives of three people who all share one connection, 'The Palace', a B-ranked burlesque/stripclub (with a slight string of prostitution), owned by a well known drug lord, that is well known in the Vegas scene, what drama will be revealed along the way?
If you would want to all you need to do is join my club, DeadlyDoll, and then go to the discussion topic, 'Now Casting For 'Living In Sin'!'

After that I tell you how to apply, its simple and requires you do do hardly anything afterward but read!

2 comments: