Saturday, December 4, 2010

What Were They Thinking?: LilMrsRich

We haven't had one of these segment posts for quite some time, because surprisingly - I haven't come across many hideous outfits. But today, I just had to share with you an outfit I just couldn't bare. LilMrsRich has been fined. The once stylish star seems to be proving that bad fashion does happen to good people.

I do love the top half of this outfit, the jacket gives off a rocker chic type feel, but those pants... I know that drape-type pant style is really well publicized and it could probably easily look edgy - but it looks horrible with what she has paired with it and what do you think about the lenght of them? The shoes, even, are somewhat neutral in style. I can't even go into much more detail about this.

Wrong, wrong, wrong.

You can though.. What do you think about this outfit?

5 comments:

  1. I think that the individual pieces she chose for this outfit are very 'in'. However, all paired together, they completely crash. The pants are cute and could have been worn in a gorgeous outfit, same goes for the shoes. And the jacket? Well, I think it pretty much goes with anything ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. If she would've matched it with some black leggings, it would've been cute. What would've pulled it off-accessories. ((:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are those are maternity pants!? :o

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's not wrong darling it's fashion.

    -nickname66

    ReplyDelete
  5. If she had only wore different pants...

    ReplyDelete