Friday, December 3, 2010

New Release: Voile Holiday Shop














The thing I look forward to most when the holiday season arrives is the Voile Holiday Shop and this year Voile has really outdone themselves. The dresses are chic and the decor is glamorous. After looking over the shop for countless minutes, I couldn't find anything to complain about aside from the somewhat steep prices, but we've all come to expect that from Voile. These pieces are equally as nice, if not nicer than last year's holiday clothes. My favorite piece would have to be the Draped Sheer Frock. Will I be purchasing it? Not for 24sd. Though it's gorgeous and I love it to pieces, I'm not a fan of the price tag. My least favorite item would be the Knitted Dress. It has a grandma look about it. And I'm not ready to start purchasing grandma attire.

Overall I am thoroughly impressed with this year's holiday shop. If I had parents to shower me with Stardollars I would probably purchase almost every item from Voile, aside from that awful grandmother dress. What do you think of the Voile Holiday Shop?

No comments:

Post a Comment