Thursday, January 6, 2011

10 Questions with BeverlyHillsHei






















She is one of Stardoll's elite when it comes to fashions, style, and even personality. That she is Ashley Wilson (BeverlyHillsHei). We were lucky enough to ask her 10 random questions regarding everything from music to icons and here is what she had to say... This is 10 Questions!


Who are your style icons?
"My top style icons are Edie Sedgwick, Bianca Jagger, Madonna, and of course the legend Coco Chanel."

What is the hardest part about being in the Stardoll 'spotlight'?
"It's harder to tell peoples true intentions. I can very easily tell if someone has a hidden agenda as to why they want to be my friend but sometimes you have people who you can't tell what they are really after."

Where do you get most of your inspiration when putting an outfit together?
"In real life and on Stardoll what I do is I run around in my closet and if I see an item that stands out I chose it and go from there as in find accessories and other things that would go with it."

With that being said, how would you describe your style?
"Mixed or bold. I usually don't like to put one particular style in my outfit. I like to take two styles and only two and combine them. So like bohemian/rock or urban/glamour. I feel it makes it more interesting and gives it an edge. And if I do keep it simple I try to have a color in the outfit that pops."

What trends are you excited to rock this season?
"Graffiti pants! I have a couple pairs of them but last week my friend came into town and gave me a Christmas present and it was some black pants with white graffiti on them from Proenza Schouler. I haven't worn them yet but I plan to soon. Very excited to wear them!"

What is your favorite summer day music?
"I listen to whatever mood I'm in. But if I'm happy it's all kinds of music."

What is your ideal first date?
"For him to be hot of course, charming, nice and have good style. And to go somewhere to eat and just hang out and talk for a couple of hours. Wish my first date was like that! The guy I was with was hot but was too full of himself."

Do you remember the best advice you ever received?
"I can't remember the best real life advice cause I get so many. But on Stardoll it was from Style_Magazine! Now we haven't spoken to each other or had a conversation for a while but when the whole DailyTabloid controversy started I was talking to her and I asked her how I should handle this and she basically said to go about my business and don't mind anyone. I thought it was really nice of her to give me a little piece of mind and especially since it did help me out a lot."

Can you tell us your most embarrassing moment here on Stardoll?
My most embarrassing? Hmm .... I wouldn't say this was embarrassing as it was just plain stupid but I bought these boots and I thought they were something special and I paid 60 stardollars for them only to find they were worthless so I couldn't get rid of them and I think to this day they're still hiding in my storage somewhere. haha

Some might say that you have been keeping a 'low profile', what is next for you?
Whatever comes my way. I am definitely thinking of starting another clothing line on Stardoll.


And there you have it! Ooh, a clothing line Ashley (assuming it will be stitched up using the StarDesign tools)? We will certainly be looking out for that!

4 comments:

  1. Ooh I loved reading this- read it from start to finish! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't usually read a lot of interviews,I don't like to read them :/ I don't even remember when I read the last one.But,you DID make me to read it.I read it and I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was really fun to read. I don't know much about the older elites and i thought this explained a lot!

    ReplyDelete