Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Admire Couture Release Party: Futuristic Fashion

(Click image for larger viewing)!





















It looks like since our expired sponsorship, Admire Couture has come quite a long way. We had this slipped into our mailbox earlier today and its looks a little predictable to be honest. We have all seen futuristic fashion before and I am not sure how new or fresh this collection could actually be. But we are not going to judge the brand just yet, give it some time - then we will. ;)

Do you agree, and will you be attending?

Update: The scheduled time for the party has been changed. It will now take place on the sixteenth of January! See here for further details!

5 comments:

  1. DUE TO EVERYONE BEING AT SCHOOL, WE HAVE CHANGED THE DATE TO SUNDAY THE 16TH JANURARY, STILL AT 5PM!!! SEE THE BLOG FOR THE UPDATED INVITE!!

    thanks tyler xx <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yaay :D
    Now,I think I'll be able to come cause they changed the date :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please tell me how to make graphics with a graphic tablet I can pay you for that!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't like the graphic... :s

    ReplyDelete