Saturday, January 8, 2011

The Classique Awards Live Coverage!















The Classique Awards, for those of you who are wondering, are a mixture of glamour and importance! Being that this is the 1st Annual ceremony - everything must go extremely right. It is an often hard job to accomplish the first time around, and as our beloved virtual world continues to grow, one wrong move can spark a dreadful or disastrous night. We, however, are wishing for the complete opposite. Whatever the case may be, the pressure is on for the staff and, we will be keeping an eye on absolutely every little thing.

* The fashion from The Classique Awards will be published in a separate post, if you are looking to be featured in the list of "Best and Worst Dressed", leave a comment on THIS post. If you do not leave comment, we will not be viewing your outfit.


8:10 PM, GMT - The Red Carpet will be starting in about 35 minutes in the guestbook of Stardoll account, TheClassique!

8:45 PM, GMT - It was off to a sharp start for the Red Carpet arrival. Everything seems to be going smoothly as a few of the nominees and onlookers are appearing in style!

9:00 PM, GMT - The Red Carpet has been extended for another 25 minutes due to technical problems. This worries us. Big time.

9:30 PM, GMT - Like expected, 30 minutes later (a couple of minutes late), everyone is logging into Skype where the actual ceremony is set to take place. We suppose the wait will be worth it, everyone seemed to enjoy the conversation topics on the carpet - anyways.

Let the awards begin!

9:33 PM, GMT - Everyone has finally been seated and the lights have dimmed. Despite the difficulties, everything is finally going quite well.

9:47 PM, GMT - The first award, "Haute Couture Female" has been given and the winner is, .pease.! Congratulations!
"Well, I'm So Insanely Grateful And Happy For The Award. It Means So Much To Me, And I'm Really Flattered. Wow, I Can Barely Think Clear Now, But I'm So Happy!" - .pease.

9:52 PM, GMT - We are on to the second award of the night which is for, "Haute Couture Male". The winner is, nojarama. Congratulations are in order!
"I just HAVE to thank all the people (who are most likely high) who’ve voted for me! I must say I was flabbergasted, but yeah I’m not too good on accepting awards as this is only my second one but I’m truly flattered and glad to see people get my virtual style." - nojarama

9:59 PM, GMT - Everything is moving along very fast. "Most Stunning MeDoll" went to Zoe_COUTURE. Way to go!
"Before I say anything, I would like to thank EVERYONE who voted. It means so much to be rewarded for something that I just love to create. This is the very first award I have ever won on Stardoll, so you can image how much it means (a lot!) I am sure to remember this for the rest of my virtual life so thank you all who helped make this happen!" - Zoe_COUTURE

10:05 PM, GMT - "Most Risque" went to N1mka4eva! Wonderful.

10:11 PM, GMT - Hunnigall took home the award for, "Most Envious Of"! (I, Tyler) am so proud of you, Alice!

10:12 PM, GMT - Break time! Everyone has been given the time to take a restroom break or just chat about the latest wins!

10:22 PM, GMT - writemarycat has won the award for, "Biggest Diva" Well deserved. Next we have 'Most Alluring Female and Male".

Random note, people are being very disrespectful during the ceremony!

10:29 PM, GMT - The award for, "Most Alluring Female" went to bluegreen86! Being a well-known model sure pays off!

Everyone seems to making a big deal out of Melanie's win...

10:32 PM, GMT - The award for, "Most Alluring Female" was taken away from bluegreen86 for asking for votes. The new winner is .pease.

People have begun to complain about the whole Mel situation.

10:39 PM, GMT - "Most Alluring Male' went to MadWorld!

Everyone is now free to talk for about 5 minutes or so.

10:53 PM, GMT - Stardoll's Official NOH8 has won the award for, "Ground-Breaking Project". We could not agree on this win more.
"I am SO Happy! This Is my First Award Ever! NOH8 is dear to my heart and I want to thank AislinVictory and Tapstar321, To_Royal My Stylist, and Noelle_Page my second in command!! I am so Thankful!!" - JuciiMami 827

11:00 PM, GMT - Miss_LolitaF has won, "Biggest Fighter".

11:03 PM, GMT - "Best Designer" went to, Hunnigall! No one else had a chance. You have come so far, Alice. Everyone loves you!

11:07 PM, GMT - Findurlove is Stardoll's, "Biggest Sweetheart"!

11:15 PM, GMT - The, "Best Entrepreneur" Award went to writemarycat with Psychotic-Freak for Stardoll Fashion Week! We do not see how these two could not of won! Congratulations!

Lastly, the biggest award of the night, "Biggest Achiever"!
11:23 PM, GMT - Deserving, noelle_page went home with the award! Lovely. Everybody looks up to you, Noelle!
"More than three years ago, Isabella introduced me to this Virtual dress up site. Ever since then, this became lifeline to me. I am just fortunate to be surrounded by wonderful people in real life and in here as well. Id like to thank the following:To ElitesExposed who kept me grounded when i came backto editorialized (kylie) for making me discover that long lost love for blogging to my MDM family who kept me sane and kept me company on those sleepless insomniac nights to Style_Magazine and Writemarycat, to Charlotte, to Tyler...and to Dei.... for coming up with this awesome evern. :)"

All of the awards have been announced and we are feeling great about The Classique Award's future. We cannot believe that even though there was a few technical difficulties, everything went so smoothly. Dei (To_Royal) is the real winner tonight. Congratulations are in order!

21 comments:

  1. Dressed List please, since my stylist was dei I think i look so cool! Thanks Dei btw, ur the best ;) Cant wait for the live coverage Tyler!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dress list too! I'm excited for this awards :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd love to be check for the dressed list (: thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Signing up for the best-dressed list :)


    Pirata111

    ReplyDelete
  6. I Sign Up For Best Dressed List As Well [:

    Love
    Linnea

    ReplyDelete
  7. Signing up for best dressed list :)

    -Blahm3


    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. N1mka4eva for the best dressed list.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dressed list please. My outfit decade and inspiration is posted in my guestbook :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Signing for best dressed list.
    (:

    ReplyDelete
  11. Findurlove for best dressed list ;D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nojarama for Best Dressed.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Zoe_COUTURE for best dressed :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I would love to apply for the best dressed list.

    xx
    Estelle

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congratz to all the winners!
    Alice2078 for best dressed. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for this post Tyler... and if ever I'd be placed on the best dressed list, Can you mention that the gown was made by Allison_Arg? I love her. :)

    ReplyDelete