Sunday, January 9, 2011

How Big is Your Ego?

We were sent this astonishing promo photo for a new magazine that is "in-the-works". The magazine is co-owned by two very lovely ladies - Marcela (.Marcela..), who also works here at Tyler's Top Trends, and Nicole (Tcholas93). Take a look at the spoiler below:






























Obviously the magazine will be called, "EGO" and listen to us when we say that this teaser is complete perfection. We have been told that the Covergirl is in the photo, but will continue to remain anonymous until the big unveil which is still unknown. This is just what Stardoll needs. It may be a little soon, but we see big things in store for this magazine.

Thoughts?

11 comments:

  1. This is one the best and most unique magazine spoilers/promos I have ever seen. I wish these ladies all the luck in the world. Not that they need it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Nice! Well done- this promo keeps me asking for more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with you Aislin. This is a fantastic magazine spoiler! Can't wait to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hah, I love it so much I can't stop commenting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well... a magazine with Marcela and Nicole in charge? Wow that's perfection I think. The spoiler looks so classic but chic at the same time!
    Good luck girls, you'll get to the top for sure.
    Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, That's Flawless! Really Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The hand which is on the body looks strange.
    It is not perfectly made.
    So, see, it is not flawless!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Woop Woop,
    cant wait to start working :]

    ReplyDelete
  10. This spoiler is the best I have seen in a while! I can't wait, I feel this is going to be really unique and original :]

    ReplyDelete