Saturday, January 8, 2011

Heart Ache



It has never been a surprise that legendary, virtual magazine owner, Style_Magazine loves to leave curious messages in her guestbook for all to see. A new message has recently been published by her there:








At first we thought nothing of it, but when we did a little research we came across something curiously interesting. Britney Spears will be premiering her new single next Tuesday titled, "Hold It Against Me", however, a demo of the song was sadly leaked. In the track you can hear the lyrics, "If I feel my heart was beating loud".

Could Style be a secret admirer of Britney herself or is this all just a misunderstanding? Would you mind filling us in, Style?


Update:

Style has come forward saying:








Who knew?

5 comments:

  1. Style randomly asked me If I had heard the leaked song of Britney's. I responded no and that I am not a fan of Britney, then Style tells me that she likes Britney a lot :P.

    Strange.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Honestly,I don't really care :S

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why not? Everybody loves my Brit ♥ Hold It Against Me this tuesday.

    ReplyDelete