Tuesday, January 11, 2011

January Hot Buys: Review



Hi everyone, sorry for the delay but I'm finally posting my review about this month's Hot Buys. When I first looked at the whole colletion my reaction wasn't the best, but analyzing one by one and I could note that we do have a few nice pieces. The whole collection looks fast-made, and since the HBs were released too late I think they really were fast-made. I've been in love with Sarah Burton's job for Alexander McQueen and I was really happy when I saw all these McQueens. I'm not really happy with the change of the dress' colors, but I deffinitly adore the shoes and pants. I do like the bow dress very much, it's simple and chic. I'm not a huge fan of the bag, the hat, the tank top and the skirt, I think they're daring and could work but they're just not my style. The earrings are the most well made pieces in my opinion. And at last but not least the stud jacket, a very nice item, and wearable. I just think these would be amazing HBs if they were better made, the real life ones are just amazing. I hope they are not as expensive as the december's ones. As the HotBuys get released I'll give you the chance to show us how creative can be to weare a Hot Buy, so wait for my next posts.

Don't forget to check ou the real life versions at Hot Buys Addicted

No comments:

Post a Comment