Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Will your Dolly Wear..Dolly Wear?

Dolly Wear is an accessory line presented by Ashantiboo, she claims that it's the next major fashion line, I'm all for confidence (most likely because I lack a noticeable amount of it) however there's a fine line after which lies the land cockiness now I don't want to make a huge commotion out of it but shouldn't the line release before it can be called the next major fashion line? By the looks of things Ashantiboo is convinced her line's remarkable so I'm pretty excited to see if she lives up to what she says!
























The spoiler looks promising, her logo's unique as well but I thought this was an accessory line? Where are the accessories? The spoiler looks like she's got a make-up range not an accessories line nevertheless the spoiler deserves an A for effort. The teal won me over as it's one of my favourite colours however next time I make a spoiler of a line I'd actually feature my product in it instead.

UPDATE: Ashantiboo sent me the official spoiler and the line is in fact a clothing line as well that's the last time I'll rely on something I read on EliteFashion...

**Please don't take anything I say personally

5 comments:

  1. I actually agree with you, it looks promising, but if it's an accesories line, they should introduce one of the accesories in the spoiler..

    ReplyDelete
  2. A FOR EFFORT LMFAO!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the official spoiler : http://dollywear.blogspot.com/2011/01/real-official-spoiler.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks more like a clothing line now... Lol.

    ReplyDelete