Friday, January 14, 2011

New Release: Antidote













Yesterday, the new Antidote was released and like many times before, I was not upset that I was financially unable to pay for the new Antidote. Always having been a person who wasn't a fan of Antidote, I am able to give credit where it is due. However, this new collection doesn't appear to be deserving. Nevertheless, there are a few pieces that interested me. The first being the Tibet Tee. Like the many over sized shirts before it, the Tibet Tee can be worn many ways. Which is why I love it so much. Some other things that caught my eye were the Directional Stripe Dress, the solid black, one shoulder dress on the third floor and the purple, one shoulder dress, also on the third floor.

Overall, I would give this store a two out of five. Simply for the fact that it seems Antidote is showing us the same pieces, the same shapes and the same style, dressed up differently. For the next season, I would like to see Antidote break away from that and give us something new and exciting.

2 comments:

  1. I do not like anything in this collection unfortunately. Although the furniture is interesting, the slothes do seem to be slightly cheaper which is a good thing :).

    However I have never really been keen on "Antidote", I think it is more for the younger generation, only one or two pieces are nice ;O.

    I prefer LE ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't like this collection (just like the previous one).Also,I'm not superstar and I'm broke.So,thank God I don't like it.xD

    ReplyDelete