Friday, January 14, 2011

Valentine's Day is lurking in the air?

As I was visiting Marcela today I noticed that she was wearing a design which caught my eye I clicked on the striking garment and out came the tag which read designed by .Marcela.. is this going to be part of M by Marcela? As Valentine’s Day is coming up and this pattern is strongly correlated to Valentine’s Day it all adds up plus this pattern is made so meticulously I’d be surprised if she didn't take advantage! I sure do hope she’s going to be selling it as
I definitely want a scarf in that pattern!

4 comments:

  1. Omg.I'm usually not really big fan of stardesign.But,this one I adore!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute. I need some stuff in this cute design. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks nice, I do think it is like a spoiler of M by Marcela valentine's day collection!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I love this one(:
    Marcela is one of my very few favorite designers, because she makes REAL clothes.
    When I say real, I mean not pink and black justin bieber t-shirts.
    I would never even consider wearing anything with a cutesy pink hello kitty design on it in my outfits.
    Thats why I like Marcela's designs, they're something I can actually wear.
    Sorry if that made no sense.
    I stink at explaining things.

    ReplyDelete