Wednesday, January 26, 2011

New Release: Tokyo PopShop














For once I am happy to say that I have almost nothing negative to say about this shop. The Tokyo PopShop is inspired by Tokyo Japan. After a recent visit to Japan over Christmas break, I feel like this shop really embraces the flavor of Japan.

The shops itself has an amazing and sleek layout. It's full of bright colors and funky textures. The items for sale are also vibrant and bold. Some of my favorite things that this shop has to offer is the hanging origami birds, the colorful round lights and the animal inspired dishes. Something that amazes me about this shop is the fact that the prices aren't outrageous. Lately Stardoll has had a bad habit of overpricing. And I am pleased to say that these prices aren't on the verge of outrageous.

Overall, I love this shop and I am hoping that in the future they branch out and expand. What are your opinions on Toyko PopShop?

No comments:

Post a Comment