Wednesday, January 26, 2011

HB Released: Rio Dress


I remember like it was yesterday when the 1st DKNY collection was released on StarPlaza. Everyone was so impressed that the most expensive dress (The Skyscraper) was 21,or 22sd. One day a new store was released changed everything, a store called LE. After that a lot of people think that 18sd is a really cheap price. Well, I don't, and specially for this dress. I mean, the dress is nice, but does it really worth 18sd? The original version of it is by Alexander McQueen, and that should be a reason for the dress to be better made. I also don't like the change of colors. Anyway, it's a nice item and I bet a lot of you will match it very well. Tell me if you're wearing and you might get featured here.
.
Don't forget to check out the real life version of the dress on Hot Buys Addicted

2 comments:

  1. http://imgur.com/IwxCa

    I like the dress

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://imgur.com/ym1fu

    eeleenyte10

    I love this dress, even the neck looks a little weird. The pattern and corset belt looks fabulous, one of the best January hotbuys, actually.

    ReplyDelete