Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Bruno's review of Speechless!

I had a fast word with Bruno about what he thinks of the new collection, Speechless, he said...

I'm very dissapointed with sfw. I can't belive they let such a bad collection get in. I know the designers may have worked hard, and blah, blah, blah, but please after a first stardoll fashion week with amazing collection now we have this. Nothing is new and everything is poorly made. It looks like a 6 years old made it, it kind of hurts my eyes.

His favourite outfit was outfit 6. You can see it below:

3 comments:

  1. That was a harsh review, and it wasn't even constructive, just critical. It wasn't the strongest collection in SFW, but it wasn't the weakest either ~ although that part is my opinion.
    Maybe next time you should work on being a little more reasonable with how you express your thoughts :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I was. I don't want to hurt anyone so I'll add this here. The shoes on the third outfit were a good though although , once again, poorly made. The clothes look to childish for what we are used to see here in stardoll. They were to princess and not fashion, something we could find on a doll.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I dont wanna be mean, but i agree with Bruno. I'm used to see more professional-made graphics on sfw.

    ReplyDelete