Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Re-Introducing: Fashion Face-Off!

Hello Dollywood! Do you remember this segment, well now its back!

Now it has gone through a few tweaks and changes, so bare with me and this post about the new changes/rules.

  • All people who will be featured on it must be a follower of the blog and must apply to be featured. Meaning I will not just go around and pick random people anymore. Because of another change that was made.
  • That change being, if you win FFO more than three times in a row, Tyler will offer you 100 stardollars! And so, I would rather give it to a person who cares more for the blog rather than a random member.
  • And third, I will try and make a new post every 4 days, so if your outfit hasn't changed by then, then I will not feature your me-doll.
 Now the new rules are simple and easy.
  • Be a follower of the blog.
  • Votes take place in the comments! Please don't ask people for votes.
  • Be your fashionable self!
  • And please, sign your username in the comments bellow!
See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment