Tuesday, January 18, 2011

HB Released: Feather Earrings & Bow Sweater



Hi everyone, I'm finally back posting my reviews about the latest released HotBuys. This month will be tough since Stardoll got a little lazy when they made each HB. Anyway, I really like the earrings, inspired by Topshop, they are one of the few well made january's HBs (maybe the only ones). I even prefer the colors that Stardoll made than the real life color. The sweater isn't my favourite, I think it's not trendy, it's not well made, the color isn't the best to match and the bows aren't well located. I couldn't even find the real life version of it. I do think some stardollians will be creative enough to wear it well but I don't think it will be me.
.
Comment here if you're wearing one of them and you might get featured on the blog.
.
Don't forget to check the real life versions of HotBuys on HotBuys Addicted.

15 comments:

  1. I adored the earrings! And although I'm not a big fan of the sweater it is kind of 'cool' xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well.. I'm wering the Sweter .

    miss_lily_


    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the earrings, I wasn't sure about the sweater at first... but I bought it anyway!

    http://i54.tinypic.com/15x24o3.jpg

    ^^ Me wearing the sweater in my suite.

    xxx
    SugarShoez (sugar103)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would absolutely be honoured to get a feature in this magazine.

    I went to the Starplaza, I dragged the HB bow (yucky yellow) sweater onto my medoll but simply couldn't bring myself to waste money on something I would take no delight in wearing. I respect that some people may wear these bold colours and frivolous designs but I would not count myself as one of them. Occasionally, I'll be spontaneous and buy an outfit that completely is NOT me, just for the fun of it. But I intend on decreasing the burning whole in my wallet this month.

    Then there's the earrings, why would I / could I possibly want a pair of feathers dangling from my ears? I may have brought much negative energy towards these Hot Buys but I'm just stating my opinion which I believe should be credited.

    (I tell you, if I make one spelling mistake or misplace my words here, I'll shoot myself!)

    Thanks for taking your time to read my large mass, that is my response to your interesting blog post.

    ~ xxevie23xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. zolpidem half life zolpidem tartrate directions - ambien side effects cooking

    ReplyDelete
  6. order ativan online cope ativan withdrawal - buy ativan fedex

    ReplyDelete
  7. discount valium order valium online no prescription - buy valium from europe

    ReplyDelete
  8. xanax online buy xanax online real - is buying xanax online legal

    ReplyDelete
  9. buy ativan happens you overdose ativan - ativan muscle relaxant dosage

    ReplyDelete
  10. generic ativan ativan vs xanax - ativan ingredients

    ReplyDelete
  11. ativan no prescription ativan quickly does work - lorazepam 1 mg vs xanax

    ReplyDelete
  12. generic xanax xanax dosage often - side effects of xanax 2mg

    ReplyDelete
  13. valium generic medication valium withdrawal - valium side effects men

    ReplyDelete
  14. buy ambien online buy ambien online cheap - ambien cr dosage maximum

    ReplyDelete
  15. generic soma carisoprodol 350 mg effects - where to buy soma bikes

    ReplyDelete