Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Tyler's Trendiest Competition Winner!

Firstly, I want to say thank you to everyone that voted in the poll. There was many fabulous entries and I could not of asked for a better turnout.

Lets get right to it, shall we?


The winner of 250 Stardollars is...

LIAJM






















I have to apologize for the size of the image. I deleted the individual print screen and had to improvise. This competition was a little bit unorganized, but I promise - it will not happen again. Lets move that aside though, this girl needs some congratulating!

8 comments:

  1. congratulations! love the outfit xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Thanks to everyone who voted for me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thats the winner? , really?!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. outfit is too simple and plain. ttt sucks like hell, you picked the shittest entries out of them all. liam style is boring and dul, zoecouture cant dress neither can designersecrets.

    and tyler your a gay, your dirty. go to hell.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ewwwwww! tyler is a gay boy! gaylords will die in hell you sin god!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really Anon's? Is it THAT bad?

    ReplyDelete