Monday, January 17, 2011

New Release: 90 Million Members


































First of all, I want to say congratulations to Stardoll for reaching 90 million members. That is quite a milestone. Now onto the window they have released in honor of this achievement.

The first thing I would like to complain about is the fact that there are a couple of things, the most important things in this window are for Superstar only and that really annoys me. I believe that when Stardoll celebrates something like this, the items should be available to all members. Because it is not just Superstars that make up Stardoll and contribute to the growing numbers.

As for the pieces themselves, the dresses are mediocre. Nothing I was too excited to see as far as clothing is concerned. The other trinkets scattered throughout the window are alright as well. I'm not quite sure of their purpose, therefore, I will not be purchasing them. One thing that really caught my eye was the cat clock. I'm sure you've all seen them in real life before. They are normally black. I have actually been searching for this clock everywhere, and seeing Stardoll release it makes me extremely happy. So even if all of the other pieces don't do it for me, this clock has made my day.

What do you think of Stardoll's 90 Million Members window? Do you think they could have done better? What will you be purchasing....if anything?

11 comments:

  1. This was pretty disappointing. Stardoll could have done A TON better. The only thing good is the cat clock.
    I'm not going to be wasting my money on this stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im quite gutted really because I like to collect the #million gifts and things that they have and they dont even have a banner or anything with a number on! :( I have been collecting since the 10 million members mark and now I have a horrible dress to show for the 90 million members mark! D:

    ReplyDelete
  3. i lovee your websitee

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really unfair i really hope at least one free items, or really cheap ones :(
    what happend to stardoll lately?? I`m dissapointed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmmm, I was really hoping something more special was coming... and there is nothing free D:

    ReplyDelete
  6. They could've done a lot better, it's really ugly D:

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love stardoll, and i agree, i mean, i am a ss but i agree with u tyler

    ReplyDelete
  8. i agree, this is meliebug, and please check out my star bazaar

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm quite disappointed about this release. Dresses are nothing special and the fact that they're superstar only is really unfair. Not a good way to celebrate. :(

    ReplyDelete