Monday, January 17, 2011

Launch My Line














Extremely successful blog, Stardoll's Most Wanted, has set afloat an intriguing competition titled, 'Launch My Line' that might help to get many of you aspiring designers on 'the map'. In fact, the winner of the competition is promised instant fame, 600 Stardollars and tons more.

To sum it up quickly, if you are a Star Design extraordinaire and you are looking to show your talents, create a Spring/Summer Collection with a minimum of 4 pieces. We understand that just 4 pieces is not necessarily a complete collection, but if you win - it will be.

Behind-the-scenes, 10 designers will picked to have their lines showcased during a fashion show that is set to take place on Sunday, February 13, 2010. From there, the audience (or readers) will choose the winner.

This is the next big thing, trust us.

We will keep you updated throughout the process and we urge you to enter this competition for your own good. Not to mention, good luck to everyone that enters from Tyler's Top Trends!


Click here to join the rat race!

Will you be entering?

12 comments:

  1. Hmm,
    I'll probably try out for it but I'm not too comfortable with using my email for this.

    I doubt I will have a chance anyways, so many people are talking about it theres going to be TONS of people entering.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope... 13th is the Grammys... I'll be watching Gaga over and over again instead of being active on SD.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was going to mention that. Grammy night. Saying that I cannot wait would be an understatement.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it's a good idea as many people have talents on the Star Design thing on Stardoll, but all the people with photoshop skills are the people getting recognised! And to be honest, half of the collections made with photoshop aren't creative or unique, they just literally have good graphics... if you get what i mean!

    I'm not sure if i'm gonna enter yet, depends on if i can think of any ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i tihnk its a gr8 idea

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was thinking during the day, but I guess it would be grammy night for some peeps, so the date will probably change..

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ Anonymous

    Tyler's sexual orientation has nothing to do with anyone on here but himself. If he says he's straight, he's straight.
    Homophobic comments like that anywhere are unwanted. You can get sent to court for making such comments. He's a nice guy, he is just very well manured and doesn't have much tolerance for people like you. It's obvious. Give him a break?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh shut the fuck up wooldoor , ur NOTHING but a wannabe , kissing ppls asses , well guess what , no one fucking likes u , the only ppl that actually likes u r other wannabees...

    SHUT THE FUCK UP U tranny

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh really? Where did you read I am a wannabe? PSG? Where I wrote it? You gonna pretend you already knew?
    GOLD STAR FOR EFFORT :)

    Oh, just so you know, your comment doesn't make sense!

    "Oh shut the fuck up wooldoor , ur NOTHING but a wannabe , kissing ppls asses , well guess what , no one fucking likes u , the only ppl that actually likes u r other wannabees...

    SHUT THE FUCK UP U tranny"

    Me? Kiss an ass? Probably! But if you're trying to say that's how I am so "popular," you're wrong.
    And nobody likes me? And then you say people do!?

    You're seriously fucked up. Are you a product of first cousins or something?

    ReplyDelete