Sunday, April 22, 2012

Interview with Amanda

Interview With Amanda (Blahm3)

Rihanna Cole: Hey Amanda, thanks for taking your time to complete this quick interview on your debut release of your collection - BYS.'

Amanda O'Neill: Hey, Thank you so much for interviewing me, its a pleasure :)

Rihanna Cole: Your very much welcome! Now about your amazing collection, witch has just been released! Is fascinating. I just pretty much loved everything about it! The whole mixture of themes, but does eveybody? It's your first time releasing a collection at SFW, do you think you can deal with people not liking your's & Tonia's work?

Amanda O'Neill: Well we had some major issues throughout the collection, but we think that we pulled it together and managed to put out a pretty decent collection.We are open to criticism as this will just make our next collection even better. We understand that our clothes might not be for everyone, but i am sure yous are all tired of seeing the same things
over and over again.

Rihanna Cole: I agree - releasing and a collection has got to be a big deal, but you pulled it together and now your collection is one of the greatest I have seen. Now one last question before I go and get myself drunk! Are you hoping on releasing and next collection?

Amanda O'Neill: Yes indeed it is. Of course this has been just the start of BYS Fashion Line. We are hoping to recreate our self's and soon release a new, and better collection ! Also to let the readers of TTT in on a little secret. I have already started to draw up some designs for our future collection.

Rihanna Cole: That's wonderful news Amanda! I'll be sure to keep myself updated. Now I will be a model for the next collectiong right? Haha, now I am so sorry but It's the end of our interview! It has been great interviewing you (even though it has been a short & sweet one)!

Amanda O'Neill: Haha sure. And thank you so much for interviewing me for TTT. Its much appreciated ! Enjoy the rest of SFW - Blahm3

Follow their blog here: http://bysfashion.blogspot.com/

These are my fav outfits !
WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS?

3 comments:

  1. Funny that you picked those two..
    They were the ones i literally had to create from pieces from 3 different images :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I THOUGHT YOU WERE OPEN TO CRITICISM AMANDA - SO WHY THE BITCHING?

    ReplyDelete
  3. What bitching ? xD I just explained what happened ? :S

    ReplyDelete