Monday, July 4, 2011

A Nordic Tribute To Chanel!

 Hello fashionable fellows, how are  you? Let me introduce myself shortly before I start; Linus Leonardsson is my name, Dog_boy96 on stardoll. I'm a 14 years old boy from Stockholm, Sweden who's got the grand honor of becoming one of the new writers for the one & only TTT! Lovely, isn't it? Here I will write about fashion & modeling, both stardoll-based as well as real-life based.

Anyhow, enough about me & going on with the post, I'm sure some of you must have heard about the newest collaboration of Chanel. The Swedish photography duo of Peter Farago & Ingela Klemetz-Farago has got the golden opportunity to work privately with the French fashion house. The theme of the project is Chanel in the Nordic, which means that Scandinavian models [such as Freja Beha Erichsen, Sigrid Ågren, Frida Gustavsson, Carmen Kass, Siri Tollerod etc.] are being photographed in typical Scandinavian & Nordic environments. The works will later at the 30th of June be opened up for the public to admire at Fotografiska in Stockholm. A book will also be published for everyone to buy here, with the foreword being written than no one else but Karl Lagerfeldt. Here are a few of the pictures which has already leaked out for us all to admire:

Sigrid Ågren
Theres Alexandersson & Linn Arvidsson
Siri Tollerod
Dorothea Barth-Jörgenssen
Amazing, are they not? & what is even more amazing, is that parts the money which will be made from the purchased books will go to the childhood-found of Save the Children! Both fashionable & fun, but helping as well! I know I'm crazy about this, but now I want to hear Your opinion about it! What do you think about the pictures? & what's your opinion about the project itself?

Linus

2 comments:

  1. The project is and good idea. I'm shocked they didn't choose a big fashion city, but Sweden does have amazing fashion models and photographers.

    My favourite photo has to be the third!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's a good idea! Yeah! But... I'm not a fan of the pictures.
    It's my own opinion! ;)

    ReplyDelete