Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Feeling Reckless?


Et voila, it's the one & only Reckless Magazine's fall spoiler for all of our eyes to feast on! Just today the owner Ashton Eramya, aka. Ashy_Loves_You, released this piece of art on the Reckless Magazine blog. The graphic designers are Ashton & Gabriel, aka. Gbbe2 I know from a little gossip with the owner himself that this issue is going to become ah-mazing, literally. So keep your eyes wide-open for the release of Reckless this fall, for it will certainly not disappoint you!

What's your opinion about the spoiler itself? & how do you like Reckless so far? Tell me your opinions in comments.

& also, to clear everything up. It's true, I'm leaving stardoll. However, I'm not leaving blogger & will continue on to write on this blog for a while more. Mainly about real-life fashion & modeling though. But this was however practically what I wrote about before too, so not much change will happen. TTT do, as we all know, rock!

Linus

5 comments:

  1. I love it, though the i think he should have made the hair himself. The hair just stands out. BUT! it's an amazing spoiler, great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thought you left stardoll, linus?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't find it that extravagant really. s: I think the Spoiler's shading could have been better, but over-all it's good I guess.

    So happy you're not giving up on writing for TTT. Like me, I've left Stardoll now, but I am just going to continue posting real fashion on the blogs I work for.

    @Anon
    I think he just explained it?...

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Anonymous, Next time, please care to read the post before commenting. & besides, I never said I'd leave Blogger, did I?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry,but i didnt make nothing in this,and my name is nt Gbbe2 is Gbbbe2 , ok ? Bye

    ReplyDelete