Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Graphics by Luxury


Hello everyone!

As (hopefully) most of you know, I'm a Graphic Designer. I think graphic design is one of the greatest things to express his creativity on Stardoll. I'm really happy to see more and more magazines and graphic designer spring up and turn out really well.
Recently a member called Luxury_Magazine released a mini series of Graphics. The title of the series is "Life is a Show" and she let herself inspire by songs like California Gurls or Edge of Glory.
I have to say that I'm truly impressed of how great it turned out. Here's my favourite picture:

To view the whole series please click here!

On her webside you find more gorgeous graphics, that almost bring back the glamour of Style Magazine.
In my opinion, she really deserves praise and fame, so please follow her blog "Graphics by Luxury"

What do you think of her, her graphics and her blog?

Chace

5 comments:

  1. I need to check her her blog out, that graphic looks very professional, and definitely brings back a bit of Style_Magazine for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They do look very like style magazines graphics. It is very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are a member since... this year!
    So how do you know what you're talking about saying : ''... that almost bring back the glamour of Style Magazine." ?
    Just saying....

    ReplyDelete
  4. woohoo I adore her graphics and she made me a banner yayayayaya ;D

    ReplyDelete