Thursday, August 11, 2011

Introducing... The Kooples


First of all, I needed to thank Lana for the amazing banner that is even more than I could think it could be.  So, thank you Lana!

And now just let me do what I want... Introducing you a new Fashion Line that you may not know.


Seeing all the crap Tribute store this year... I wanted stardoll to have a ''The Kooples" store!

But talking about the brand...
It's a french brand that was created in 2008 by Alexandre, Raphaël and Laurent Elicha. As the name let us hear... they proclaim to be a brand for couples!
Before they start having their own shops, they already had done a lot of advertisement for the brand showing real couples (straight or gays) and adding how many time they're a couple. 




The brand only has shops in France and in the U.K. I guess because it's a style that fits perfectly on both countries!
They say they're 'chic de rue', but I rather believe they are classic and young. I personally own a lot of The Kooples clothes, so that's why I thought about doing a post about them.

What I really like the most is that they know how to catch your attention. Their success was amazing from the beginning and the fact that they chose that name, with all the related things to 'love' is really international and everyone can feel good wearing The Kooples.
Also the fact that they choose some real person to be their models, shows that it's affordable...
Even if I think they're a bit expensive, it's still a ready to wear brand that deserves this kind of prices!

Now if you want more information go to the official site clicking on one of these image of the Fall/Winter collection of this year!


So... what do you guys think about 'THE KOOPLES' ?

-AL

5 comments:

  1. Nice idea, nice clothing, nice photos.. It certainly is nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this brand! Makes me want to order some outfits for my boyfriend and myself. We love wearing things that match or compliment one another.

    I think complementing couples are adorable(:

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that name!
    It sounds like a band.

    My aunt and uncle like to wear complimenting clothes Aislin. It is nice as they aren't the exact same, but it works. I hope we will see their work in starplaza, well made mind you.

    ReplyDelete