Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Linda on a Rampage?


Was Linda(elite-girl) caught on a rampage? Our sources say "absolutely!"


Above is a shot from Linda's MSW photo shoot, after she was named as a semi-finalist for the annual competition. Linda's rep released a statement from the socialite stating "Linda was overjoyed when she was announced as a semi-finalist. This is a big honor for her. And she plans to do her very best to be a great role model for young Dollywood."

But after a late night of partying on the Starset Strip, where Linda proceeded to strip naked after a few too many shots, onlookers couldn't help but wonder what kind of role model Linda had in mind. And followers of MSW weren't all too surprised when she didn't make it to the finals.

After being dropped from the competition, Linda made a very public statement, outlining what she really thought of MSW.

"What kind of role model would I be if I didn't continue living life as I had before I was nominated for MSW? I would be a liar! I can't simply pretend that I'm not a fan of partying and drinking. And maybe getting naked on the strip wasn't the best idea, but at the end of the day, it's who I am. Take me or leave me. MSW is full of fakers and pretty faces pretending to be perfect, when they really have as many flaws as you and I!"

Linda's very blunt statement caused an uproar among MSW officials and contestants, alike. And though she stands by her statement, she later released an apology through her rep.

"Linda is genuinely sorry for the way her statement may have been perceived by all affiliates of MSW. While she doesn't retract said statement, she does apologize for painting a bad image of MSW."







1 comment:

  1. Oooh fake gossip..
    Kendall likey :D
    Well done Aislin.
    Very interesting...

    -Kendall

    ReplyDelete