Saturday, October 8, 2011

Where am I?

I can't be on TTT can I? Is that possible? Thank you so much to Kim and Erica for this opportunity. I squealed with delight when I was asked to write for this legendary blog. As of yet I am not sure what I will be posting about, but I will try to find subjects relevant to this blog.  If you have any suggestions please do share.

For those of you who don't know me, my name is Robyn, stardoll user evermore1girl, I am 14, Irish and every bit as weird as you might think. I thought for now, I could talk about some of the less well known trends for the season. One of the styles that particularly caught my interest was Chokers.

This instantly lead me to think of how much we could really do with a choker. From feathers to beads from plain to studded. The choker could be used to go with so many outfits. Some examples of the trend can be seem on the Yves Saint Laurent, Valentino, Chanel and Lanvin catwalks, as well as many more.


The key to this accessory is that it draws attention to your neck and face. You don't want to wear alot of other jewellery with it, it makes a statement all on its own and can look cluttered with big earrings. Isn't it funny how many old trends continue to come back around, being updated to the new tastes of fashion.


This style compliments vintage, evening, formal, glitzy, plain and day dresses, as well as metal chokers having a punk edge. Not only is it stylish, but it will help keep your neck warm in the chilly Autumn and Winter.

Do you think you will be trying this style out? What would you go for?

1 comment: