Saturday, December 17, 2011

Christmas Cheer

merry christmas greetings
I am shocked. I brought in my friends Christmas presents the other day and was stopped by a girl who I am quite good friends with. She turned to me with a very puzzled gaze and said" Presents! Already, but it is only December? What! I meant a week until Christmas."  Ah she always manages to make me giggle. It was then my turn to look puzzled, it is a week until Christmas but many people have not realized just how close the holiday is or have they bought their presents! I love Christmas and have been ready since November, because I am just that sad, however I wanted to bring the holidays to TTT.

These are some of my favourite christmas songs.







I wish you all a wonderful holiday and if you don't celebrate it, have a great 25th of December anyway.

3 comments:

  1. happy christmas everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad that someone is trying to spice up the Christmas spirit in blogging! :) Merry Christmas everybody and have a great holiday!

    ReplyDelete