Friday, December 16, 2011

Lolita? Back? Again?


Well kay...
I'm surprised this hasn't been published yet.

If you do not know who Lolita is, you're with suffering from some strange mental condition, or you're a noob on Stardoll. She's quite well known as the biggest fame whore on Stardoll. Her name was Miss_LolitaF She was a welite, she became elite, she was an attention seeking bitch! But we all loved her... one way or another.
Well, she always departed dollywood and came back. Left and came back again! Numerous amount of times. They even had to invent a new number!

Well, after returning from putting her account on survival mode from "hackers," she then, all of a sudden... left.
But when I was talking to this random chic who works under ICON, or whatever it is, she referred me to speak to "Lolita."
I was surprised for two reasons. One, she spoke to me like this "Lolita," girl was well known around Stardoll. Secondly, Miss_LolitaF is the only Lolita that I know.
So, when I searched for Lolita's account, which I knew already was deleted, I found this...

This particular member caught my eye. Yes, I know there are so many fakes out there on Stardoll, but this one just had a certain ring towards it...
I went onto her page to investigate further.


Now doesn't this look interesting?
Same grammar and all, but different doll. I don't think Lolita would have had a different doll if she returned.
It says on her presentation, that she had problems in real life, resulting in termination of her Stardoll account.
What also got to me. If this is the real Lolita, wouldn't she have made a huge comeback, instead of just coming back.
There have been no guestbook comments, no blog posts, no friend requests or anything.
So I'm leaving you guys up as the jury.

Is this "Lolita," the real deal, or just some bitch pretending to be her.
Comment Guiiiss.

9 comments:

  1. To be honest I have no idea. There are so many bitches coming and going as they please right now, that I don't even know who's who.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe she's just trying to keep a low profile...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, she maybe, but if you were ever friends with her, with a high status... You would be bomb-bared with constant begging for covergirl votes, or blog followers.
    I doubt she would want to stay in the shadows.

    Also, another thing that caught me off guard, her age. LMAO. We know she was either 12 or 18+ Defiantly not 14. I doubt she would lie about it if she came back as "Lolita."

    ReplyDelete
  4. She added me saying she was back, MMM should had saved it. I'm not sure if its her or not she said something feisty "I'm back bitches" or something on the lines of that. This is a mystery..

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is her! This is my little Lolita!

    She is the only person who know about my problems and she give me proof! I'm so happy that she is back again. Finally. I missed her.

    By the way. I know why she delete herself.

    ReplyDelete
  6. There's a thing that particulary caught my eye yet a few days ago; http://i.imgur.com/b3NW3.png
    She may be promoting Lolita, but why would she pop up out of nowhere with an irrelevant comment like that? Also I have no information that she was close with Lolita in any way. What if she really forgot to hide her name, and "Lolita" isn't the actual Lolita? Lol, that's just my theory, although I may be wrong &she's only promoting Lolita, who knows.

    ReplyDelete
  7. If it was her, why hasnt she contacted me yet? Me and her were really good friends...
    Now, I know if this is the real Lolita, she'd be able to come forward and answer these questions.

    I'm sure she'd be reading this.

    ReplyDelete