Thursday, March 22, 2012

Hotbuys With Jillian Rebekah


Hello stardollies! My name is Jillian Rebekah and I am a new writer here at this divine blog, Today's Top Trends! I just wanted to formally introduce myself and explain what I shall be writing about in the future. I also wanted to thank Miss Kimberly for accepting my application and giving me the opportunity to write for all of you fabulous followers. I have been assigned to talk about the brand new hotbuys when they first arrive in the Starplaza. Also I will be showing some of the hottest medolls that are wearing lovely assortments of hotbuys, new or old. So be sure to look for my newest posts all about Hotbuys! I know I am quite late for posting the March Hotbuys, but here is is below. Looks like we have a brand new coat coming out tomorrow and a brand new jewelry piece next week! 
Thank you everyone,
Jillian Rebekah

1 comment:

  1. Reminds me of when Marcela used to do hotbuys for the old TTT, excited. :)

    ReplyDelete