Thursday, March 22, 2012

Werk it, Condé Nast!


Before it's in fashion, it's in Vogue. The publishing company Condé Nast, which is hosting the worldwide biggest magazines, recently launched a newcomer to their under-empire named Vogue. Let me introduce Vogue Nederland. The dutch version of the originally american fashion magazine which is by many considered the bible of fashion is set to stores at the first of april, this year. Pictures has though already been leaked (duh) and so I once again present Vogue Nederland:
Personally, I find this cover boring as ever. But once again, I think that all of the Vogue's upcoming april issues has been covered with a dull picture. Vogue Paris, for example. It's hard to make Givenchy look boring, but they certainly succeeded! Anyway, back to Holland. As said, the cover isn't striking. The editorial work however, is something to look closer on.
See? They're beautiful! The lightning is very new thinking. Loved by some, hated by some, the blurriness which at least Grace Coddington at American Vogue admires is present. I'm not quite sure how this will develop in the future, what do you think?

Pictures borrowed from models.com

- Linus

4 comments:

  1. Linus I missed your posts so much ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought this issue its lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the model on the bike!

    ReplyDelete