Saturday, February 23, 2013

A Change in Perspective

After a rather long day, I got a refreshing guestbook comment, and to say the least, it made my day, or rather rest of the day.

Intrigued, I visited Perspective.

According to her/him, they are doing this for a good reason. I thought it was really kind to go around and give compliments to various stardoll users. So, in an end to a good-turned-great day, thank you perspective, this is just what Dollywood needed.

What do you think of what she's/he's doing?

7 comments:

  1. aww its really sweet what him/her is doing <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's really nice! So much bad media karma always seems to be surrounding the denizens of Dollywood, so it's nice to see some positive stuff for once.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's really nice! So much bad media karma always seems to be surrounding the denizens of Dollywood, so it's nice to see some positive stuff for once.

    ReplyDelete
  4. basically a kiss ass lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love what she's doing, but I somehow find it sad though that she only makes nice comments in elite's guestbooks who already are well-known for their great work.
    Why don't we also give nice comments to not-so-famous stardoll members who also put much much effort into their amazing projects?? :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's kind of pointless in my opinion, but whatever.

    ReplyDelete