Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Pretty Polishes

With Spring approaching, not only is it time for some bright new clothing for your closet, but for some pretty new nail polish colors to spruce up your wardrobe! Here are some gorgeous colors I'm simply craving for this Spring,- are you all ready for the new season?

Dior Princess $24 (nordstrom.com)

Pretty pastels are an absolute staple, light pink is always a classic, and a must-have. It's perfect for a light hearted outfit, with a perfect shimmer to catch the sunlight off your nails. It's great for Spring: bold for the changing seasons, but it don't make you stand out unnecessarily - after all, that's what Summer's for.

Le Metier $18 (saksfifthavenue.com)




Bright blue is also an essential I am craving for Spring. Electric blue is the color of a clear late Spring/ early Summer sky, and is beautiful. Go bold, go bright, right? Add some denim and a basic white tee and you're ready for any casual day, or even, night!

Essie Geranium $8 (beauty.com)

Bright for the perfect sunny day. Essie not only sells high quality nail polish, but also they are sold at low prices. Geranium is perfect for the party you want to take your floral sundress and your cute little jean jacket with your favorite wedges to.

So here are some of my favorites I'm craving for this Spring.
What are yours?

11 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I wouldn't really say spring has begun either.. it's freezing here!

      Delete
    2. Over here in Cali, its quite warm! If I didn't know any better, I'd say it felt like summer!

      Delete
    3. so jealous lindsey!

      Delete
  2. It's been a bit cold out here, so for me Spring really doesn't begin until April/May

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely adore that Dior polish!

    ReplyDelete
  4. essie wheres my chauffer is also a great spring colour!

    ReplyDelete
  5. http://postimg.org/image/a1kqhfg6p/

    ReplyDelete
  6. ahfidsjldljf... Ah, I love nail polish!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Opi has the best colors in my opinion, also Chanel!

    ReplyDelete